domingo, 27 de enero de 2008

Why look like everyone else???

I think each person should dress in a very unique way, why looking like everyone else, when you are special, I mean, unless you don’t feel so, that might be the reason why you want to look like that hot chick next to your classroom, the latest fashion artist, even your neighbor or your sister, I think it´s ok when you want to dress with the similar colors or the same kind of clothes but when you want to look like if your were that person´s mirror, that´s so pathetic, I can´t even imagine what you are going through.
Maybe you can say I am not that feminine, I don’t care, but actually I feel better being myself, wearing jeans , a shirt or a blouse, sneakers or simple shoes, I really feel comfortable and that´s what matters, isn´t it?
Of course everything changes when I go out I completely change, but in my own style, I don´t try being someone else, maybe I look like, because people is used to look at me so casual that they get impressed when they see me all dress up!!!
So I will say, people be yourselves, and you´ll see life is grater when you stop trying to be or look like someone else, create your own style and it will be cool when you check out that someone is wanting to be like you and not backwards.

No hay comentarios: