sábado, 19 de enero de 2008

Hello Bloggers!!!

Hello everyone, my name is Carmelita I am a student at the UAT and I am also working as an english teacher on a primary school, here i am on a saturday night creating my blog, i think this is kind of cool eventhough it feels weird but it is ok, I hope this helps me in order to improve my english because it is a language I really like.
Since I was a little girl I studied at a bilingual school so my interest in the english language started at a short age.
I really hope this works, and I am sure that if it does I am really going to improve of course with the help of our teacher, who was the one to take us into this

2 comentarios:

jazzman58 dijo...

Hello everyone, my name is Carmelita (period missing here).

Remember that the workd 'English' should always be capitalized.

I hope this helps me in order to improve my english (I hope this helps me to improve my English)

(Ever) since I was a little girl I studied at a bilingual school

who was the one (who) took (brought?) us into this.

These are some minor corrections I think should be done but in general your writing is pretty good and accurate. Congratulations!

Lurdits dijo...

Karm!

luv ya!!!!!! Oldie....xD